Our in-house scientists and clinicians conduct technology, product and/or company assessments for clients. Our partnering expertise and an extensive external network can be leveraged to facilitate your product in-licensing, out-licensing or acquisition activities.
- Features/Benefits/Limitations of a technology
- Right technology for the right indication
- Does the product have a reason to be, i.e. meaningful point of difference
- Commercial viability
- Instruments needed to conduct primary qualitative/quantitative market research with physicians and targeted patents
- Reveal most appropriate product to develop
Life Cycle Management
Qualitative/Quantitative Product Concept, Market Factors, etc.