Information Collection and Use
THERAPEUTICS, INC. is the sole owner of the information collected on www.therapeuticsinc.com . THERAPEUTICS, INC. may at some point collect information from our users on our Web site.
A user is not required to complete a registration form in order to use this Web site.
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.
This Web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we, THERAPEUTICS, INC., are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This Web site takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the Web site, their information is protected both online and off-line. If users have any questions about the security of our Web site, users can send an email to email@example.com.
Notification of Changes
Postal Address: 9025 Balboa Avenue, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92123
Web site URL: www.therapeuticsinc.com/contact
Terms and Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the web site located at www.therapeuticsinc.com (the “Site”). The Site is owned by THERAPEUTICS, INC. We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the Site and the materials provided herein, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
2. Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to THERAPEUTICS, INC. or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on the Site only for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials:
© Copyright 2004 THERAPEUTICS, INC. All rights reserved. All use subject to Terms and Conditions of Use set forth at www.therapeuticsinc.com.
3. Commercial Use of THERAPEUTICS’ Site Materials and Screen Shots. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the THERAPEUTICS, INC. Site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of THERAPEUTICS, INC. Any use, reproduction, or distribution of material on this Site which constitutes the personal information, property, or photograph or other depiction of any particular THERAPEUTICS, INC. employee may also be subject to state and federal privacy and other laws requiring the specific written consent of the individual employee. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- the content you wish to use;
- where, when and how it will be used (for example, a seminar, newsletter or news article);
- where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
- how many copies will be produced and distributed;
- what other materials will be associated with the THERAPEUTICS, INC. content; and
- your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number.
We will evaluate and respond to your request as soon as possible. THERAPEUTICS reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our Site.
4. Service Mark Notice. “THERAPEUTICS INCORPORATED,” “THERAPEUTICS,” “TI” and other related marks are service marks of THERAPEUTICS, INC. and are protected by law. They may be used publicly only with permission from THERAPEUTICS, INC. Fair use of the service marks requires proper acknowledgment. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
5. Links to Other Sites and/or Materials. Links may appear on the Site that may be used to link to other Site(s). These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our Site visitors. THERAPEUTICS, INC. has no control over the linked Sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked Sites. THERAPEUTICS, INC. is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked Sites or any privacy or other practices of such Sites. If you decide to access any of the linked Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. THERAPEUTICS, INC. reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
6. Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Site in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use the Site for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the Site to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the Site or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the Site. The Site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 19. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the Site or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
7. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. THERAPEUTICS, INC. reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
8. Email May Not Be Used to Provide Notice. Communications made through the Site’s e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to THERAPEUTICS, INC. or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to THERAPEUTICS is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
9. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages. THERAPEUTICS, INC. expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this Site as a result of your use of this Site, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this Site. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THERAPEUTICS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE SITE.
10. Applicable Laws; Venue. THERAPEUTICS, INC. operates the Site from its offices in CALIFORNIA and makes no representations that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The display of the Site alone does not subject THERAPEUTICS, INC. to any specific jurisdiction. Access to the Site from any territory where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may not use or export any of the Site materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim related to the use of the Site or to the Site materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of CALIFORNIA as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Site shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the State of CALIFORNIA. The access, viewing or use of this Site constitutes the user’s express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of CALIFORNIA for purposes of such actions.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
If completing the contact form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, and/or phone number so that we may contact you if you wish.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To follow up after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We use an SSL certificate.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements and page views.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.Third-party linksWe do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email:
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
9025 Balboa Ave.
San Diego, California 92123
Last Edited on 2016-06-01